Items 31-40 of 73
- From a renowned winemaker who has crafted wines in California, France, Chile and South Africa
- Partly oak-aged before bottling
- Most people by a bottle because of the name and cases because of the quality. Delivering aromatic ripeness and rich varietal character, the fabulously French FAT bastard Chardonnay is crafted from the fruit of vineyards in the Languedoc-Roussillon.
Previously PurchasedMargaret River$34.99
- From one of the finest producers of Australian Chardonnay
- Will develop further with 7-10 years cellaring
- Leeuwin Estate’s Prelude Vineyards range focuses on Margaret River’s benchmark varietals and represents the first release Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon each vintage. This is a site expressive wine that’s all about the purity and clarity of fruit.
Previously PurchasedAdelaide Hills$99.99
- A distinctive, single-region style with nine months in French oak
- Ready to be enjoyed now or up to 2025
- Reserve Bin A Chardonnay has established a strong following since first released in 1994. Impressive successes at wine shows has contributed to significant worldwide attention of this hallmark Penfolds style. It is a contemporary and distinctive Adelaide Hills Chardonnay.
Previously PurchasedHunter Valley$17.99
- Reveals the Hunter Valley's affinity for big, bold and buttery Chardonnay
- Sourced from two vineyards chosen for maximum intensity of fruit flavour
- Expressive mouth-filling flavour, maximum complexity and rewarding drinkability
Previously PurchasedMargaret River$109.99
- This extraordinary Chardonnay will cellar for 15 years from vintage
- "It is not only the top scoring white wine of this Report, it is the top wine of all." Matthew Jukes, 100 Best Australian Wines 2017
- One of Margaret River's iconic Chardonnays