Simonnet Febvre Petit Chablis 2019
Petit Chablis hails from the periphery of Chablis. It’s a style that wine critic James Suckling says, "...would be a great choice for anyone who enjoys Chablis but would also like a wine with plenty of fruit and no oak to obscure it."
How to enjoy
More Information Standard Drinks 7.4 Variety Chablis Region Burgundy Country France Closure Screw Cap Size 750ml Drink Style Dry
- *Vintages are subject to change
- A fabulous alternative to an aperitif
- Boasts fresh acidity to match with any meal
- A true crowd-pleasing style for events
"This is a lighter style French Chardonnay that is best enjoyed well chilled and preferably with the sun in your face and a sumptuous seafood feast."
- Ryan Anderson, Customer Relationship Manager