Michele Chiarlo Le Orme Barbera d'Asti 2017
Since 1956, Michele Chiarlo has been showing the essence of Piedmont as evident through this magnificent Italian red style that is dry and full-bodied and packed with flavour.
How to enjoy
More Information Serving Temp 12 - 15 degrees Cellaring Drink Now Standard Drinks 8 Variety Barbera Vintage 2017* Country Italy Closure Stelvin Size 750ml Brand Michele Chiarlo
- *Vintages are subject to change
- Top 100 Wines of the Year - Wine Spectator
- From one of the most respected producers of Piedmont
- Bring the best of Italy to your table or event
"When you think Italian wine it's all about Chianti and Prosecco, but my hot little tip is Barbera. It's a deliciously juicy red that's light on the tannins and filled with delicious acidity."
- David Short, Managing Director