As merchants of some of the finest wines in the world, wine.com.au is intensely aware of the need for first-class solutions to premium wine storage. Whether you’re a blue-chip business or venue, or a collector, fine wine comes with responsibilities that only increase as your cellar does.
Given the subtleties and difficulties associated with storing various wines, our Wine Cellar Service is anchored by our desire to see you get the most of your fine wine experience, whether it is to be enjoyed now or decades down the track.
Among other services, we are available as a resource in the following areas:
- Providing an overall status and suitability check on your wine cellar.
- Advice and recommendations on your ageing wines.
- Insight into how your older wines might taste.
- Advice on where and how to sell your unwanted wines.
- How to restock your wine cellar.
- The complexities of wine investment.
- Systems and accuracy in maintaining your wine inventory.
- Representing your wine at court.
Our Expert - Caton Hicks
Having worked in the industry for over 20 years, including 6 years managing the Langton’s Auction Business, Caton Hicks has an acute understanding of the fine wine industry.
Caton is an industry expert and benchmark on everything to do with fine wine, including but not limited to: when a wine should be consumed; if a particular wine is past its best; the best way to sell any excess cellar stock; the logistics involved in building a cellar suitable for your needs and budget; the complexities involved in legal matters relating to wine; and the value of the wine investment.
If you are interested in some or all of these services, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 08WINE or firstname.lastname@example.org.