An enviable wine address, an enviable eCommerce digital marketing destination, an enviable champagne room and fine wine cellar, there is little surprise there is a lot of interest in working with us. Great talent is the backbone of our business, it's what separates us from the eCommerce liquor pack, drives our growth and customer retention. If you think you have what it takes and can add value to our brand journey - reach out.
Located in Ultimo, walking distance from the CBD is where our fine wine cellars, champagne room and our eCommerce team reside.
LIFE AT WDC
If you're a lover of fine wine, wine.com.au (WDC is our internal acronym) may be a dream come true. An open office bar, invitations to industry tasting events and launches, opportunity to purchase fine wine at cost, staff discounts at some of Sydney's most iconic bars, Wine & Cheese Wednesday's and Cocktail Fridays - all obligation free but enjoyed by all our team.
Each year we offer a 12-month digital internship to a local student. Competitive salary, flexible hours to work around university study and an opportunity to kick start your digital career and work alongside some of the industry's best talent is an opportunity many want. To register your interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org:email@example.com
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER -PT
- DRIVER - CASUAL
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER - PT
See below for position details, experience and opportunity to submit your interest.
DRIVER - CASUAL
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position involves the delivery of premium wine and champagne to key customers within Sydney.
- Strict adherence to QA policies
- Clean and professional presentation of company vehicle at all times
- Accept and report feedback from clients
- Current drivers license
- Excellent communication skills
- Great presentation
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Vibrant, Happy and Fun
To express your interest in this position, please send an email to Mitch introducing yourself, and answer Q - If I could change one road rule, what would it be and why?
ACCOUNTS OFFICER - PART-TIME
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this position involves assisting with the processing accounts receivable and payable transactions including:
- Customer receipting and processing
- Reconciliation of the daily bank statements
- Follow up of outstanding customer invoices
- Preparing and distributing customer statements on a monthly basis
- Monitor and action the AR email
- Entry and review of supplier invoices
- Review and preparation of payment of supplier invoices for weekly payment runs
- Reconciliation of supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Monitoring and actioning the AP email
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Team-oriented and customer-focused
- An accountable and results-driven attitude
To express your interest in this position, please send an email to Aaron introducing yourself, and completing this sentence - When I am chasing invoices for payment, I...., .....!
DIGITAL & GRAPHIC DESIGNER - PART-TIME
Reporting to our Marketing Director, the Digital & Graphic Designer is e responsible for designing best-in-class digital experiences, including responsive digital design. As a brand guardian, you will ensure all creative adheres to strict brand guidelines.
- Strong understanding of site functionality, UX and a passion for experimentation.
- Ability to design for both offline and digital platforms
- A natural design sense for digital and how it applies to brands: layout, typography, imagery and messaging.
- Solid understanding of UI, UX, CX and the impact design has on commercials
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience - digital agency or e-commerce brand.
- Experience designing for e-commerce
To express your interest in this position, please send an email to Kasey introducing yourself, and complete this sentence - AB testing...., ......!