DRIVER - CASUAL
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position involves the delivery of premium wine and champagne to key customers within Sydney.
- Strict adherence to QA policies
- Clean and professional presentation of company vehicle at all times
- Accept and report feedback from clients
- Current drivers license
- Excellent communication skills
- Great presentation
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Vibrant, Happy and Fun
To express your interest in this position, please send an email to Mitch introducing yourself, and answer Q - If I could change one road rule, what would it be and why?
ACCOUNTS OFFICER - PART-TIME
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this position involves assisting with the processing accounts receivable and payable transactions including:
- Customer receipting and processing
- Reconciliation of the daily bank statements
- Follow up of outstanding customer invoices
- Preparing and distributing customer statements on a monthly basis
- Monitor and action the AR email
- Entry and review of supplier invoices
- Review and preparation of payment of supplier invoices for weekly payment runs
- Reconciliation of supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Monitoring and actioning the AP email
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Team-oriented and customer-focused
- An accountable and results-driven attitude
To express your interest in this position, please send an email to Aaron introducing yourself, and completing this sentence - When I am chasing invoices for payment, I...., .....!
DIGITAL & GRAPHIC DESIGNER - PART-TIME
Reporting to our Marketing Director, the Digital & Graphic Designer is e responsible for designing best-in-class digital experiences, including responsive digital design. As a brand guardian, you will ensure all creative adheres to strict brand guidelines.
- Strong understanding of site functionality, UX and a passion for experimentation.
- Ability to design for both offline and digital platforms
- A natural design sense for digital and how it applies to brands: layout, typography, imagery and messaging.
- Solid understanding of UI, UX, CX and the impact design has on commercials
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience - digital agency or e-commerce brand.
- Experience designing for e-commerce
To express your interest in this position, please send an email to Kasey introducing yourself, and complete this sentence - AB testing...., ......!